New 100% Electric PEUGEOT E-2008 SUV
Now On Sale
The 2nd generation PEUGEOT 2008, a top-selling SUV in Europe, disrupts the small SUV segment with its design, style, and features. The exciting addition to the range is the e-2008, a unique 100% electric SUV with premium appointments and cutting-edge technology. If you're seeking an EV that stands out, the PEUGEOT e-2008 SUV is the perfect choice.
PEUGEOT e-2008 SUV is now on sale.
The PEUGEOT e-2008 SUV features a striking feline-like front styling that accentuates its lean and athletic shape, including a recessed windscreen, wide chrome-finished grille, and iconic triple claw light signature.
PEUGEOT’s e-CMP (Common Modular Platform) delivers choice across the range, with the exciting new electric e-2008 SUV variant available.
PEUGEOT e-2008 SUV is powered by a rapid charger compatible 50kWh battery, delivering 100kW of power and 260Nm of Torque.
Choose Your Drive
Multiple drive modes allow you to customize your driving experience to your mood and the conditions. Switching to Sport mode delivers a nimble performance with a thrilling power boost, while Eco mode helps to conserve power for increased efficiency and range. The new electric e-2008 has a WLTP test range of 328km1. With its versatility and performance, the e-2008 is a great option for electric driving.
Indicative charging times for the e-2008 via the 50kWh battery capacity include:
- Approximately 30 minutes rapid charge from 0-80% capacity via a DC Current (100kW)2
- Approximately five hours (5 hours) from 0-100% capacity via a three Phase 16A Wallbox (11kW)2
- Approximately seven hours & thirty minutes (7.5 hours) from 0-100% capacity via a single Phase 32A Wallbox (7.4kW)2
People Centred Design
The PEUGEOT 3D i-Cockpit™ enhances the driving experience with intuitive ergonomics, including a natural driving position, compact steering wheel, large HD touch screen, and configurable 3D digital dash.
It also offers hands-free start and door locking/unlocking by simply approaching or moving away from the vehicle with the key in your pocket, providing added convenience.
Next Level Luxury
The PEUGEOT e-2008 SUV features unexpected levels of comfort. Heated front seats are perfect for those cold days and the driver’s seat features electronic adjustment plus a multiple setting massage feature. A wide sunroof lets the light in for all passengers to enjoy.
Clever Space Design
Interior rear cabin is intelligently designed to maximise comfort and space for all passengers.
The rear boasts thoughtful and strategically placed storage compartments, while the spacious, easy to access boot benefits from a rear split-fold bench seat for optional extra volume. The result is practical, luxury to suit every lifestyle.
Ownership Made Easy
PEUGEOT aims to help make your ownership experience as enjoyable as our vehicles are to drive.
- 5 Year/Unlimited Warranty3 (including 3-year paintwork and 12 year corrosion warranty).
- Complimentary 5-Year Roadside Assistance4 - for when the unexpected happens.
- PEUGEOT Financial Services5 offer competitive rates to help you get into a new PEUGEOT sooner.
1. Figure based on WLTP (Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure) static laboratory combined average city and highway cycle test, which measure, energy consumption, range and emissions in passenger vehicles, figures stated for the purposes of comparison amongst vehicles tested to the same technical procedures only. Actual real world range results will vary depending on a combination of factors including but not limited to load, driving style, type of journey, vehicle configuration, battery age and condition, use of vehicle features (such as heating and air conditioning), as well as operating, environmental and climate conditions.
2. Charging times will vary depending on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the output of the charger being used, starting battery charge, charging equipment, ambient temperature, battery state as well as the age of the battery at point of use. As a result of these factors, charging times may therefore vary significantly.
3. 5 Year Warranty/Unlimited km on PEUGEOT new vehicles. Subject to terms, conditions, and exclusions. Visit https://www.peugeot.com.au/owners/warranty.html.
4. 5 Year Roadside Assist on PEUGEOT new vehicles. Subject to terms, conditions, and exclusions. Visit https://www.peugeot.com.au/owners/peugeot-roadside-assistance.html.
5. Approved applicants only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Finance is provided by IFSA Pty Ltd ABN 39 651 319 774 trading as PEUGEOT Financial Services, managed by Allied Retail Finance Pty Ltd ABN 31 609 859 985 Australian Credit Licence 483211. Available at participating PEUGEOT Financial Services Retailers only.
6. Subject to terms and conditions, visit https://www.peugeot.com.au/owners/peugeot-servicing/service-plans.html.