Peugeot 508 Plug-in Hybrid
Electric Driving Range
Up to 55km (WLTP*)
5 Years Unlimited KM Warranty**
5 Years Roadside Assistance***
PEUGETO 508: ALLURE BORN TO DRIVE
Welcome to the perfect example of a range-leading sedan. With an innovative face, sporty low stance and drive position, the PEUGEOT 508 Fastback brings you unlimited experiences.
This Plug-In Hybrid vehicle allows you to seamlessly switch to all-electric mode for urban journeys while also harnessing the power of its combustion engine for longer trips.
PEUGEOT 508 FASTBACK DRIVEAWAY OFFER
It's time to take a closer look at a PEUGEOT with driveaway offers on new 508 GT Fastbacks. Right now, you can drive away in a sleek, sporty, and elegant new PEUGEOT 508 GT Fastback for just $62,9901.
1. Special driveaway price whilst stocks last at participating PEUGEOT Dealers on all new PEUGEOT 508 GT Fastback vehicles sold between 01/11/23 and 31/12/23 and delivered by 31/12/23. Offer excludes fleet, government, and rental buyers. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. PEUGEOT Australia reserves the right to change, supersede or extend these offers at its discretion.
A MORE RADICAL KIND OF ALLURE
Signature PEUGEOT Matrix three-claw LED headlight. Full three-claw LED rear lights.
Low coupé-inspired silhouette. Uniquely distinctive front design. The 508 Fastback Plug-In Hybrid is the PEUGEOT of the future.
- 12.3” digital driving cluster
- 10” HD touch-screen
- Keyless entry & push button start
- 3D satellite navigation
- Lane Positioning Assist
- Adaptive Suspension System
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Lane Keeping Assistance
- Blind Spot Detection
- Auto Highbeam
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go function
- Nappa mistral full grain leather seat trim1Satin chrome door handles, dash & instrument panel trim
- Leather steering wheel
- FOCAL® premium 10 speaker Hi-Fi system
- Automatic dual zone climate control
- 19” Augusta two tone finish diamond cut alloy wheels
- Opening panoramic glass sunroof
1. Leather appointed seats are a combination of genuine leather & synthetic materials for durability and are not wholly leather.
With its latest generation technology, the PEUGEOT 508 Fastback Plug-In Hybrid evokes driving sensations only open to a range-leading sedan.
IMMERSIVE SOUND EXPERIENCE
HEATED AND MASSAGING SEATS
The PEUGEOT 508 Fastback Plug-In Hybrid benefits from cutting-edge technological developments.
With its precise handling, responsive steering and exemplary road-holding advanced by the adaptive suspension, it magnifies the driver's freedom of movement and brings emotion back to travel.
Unrivalled PEUGEOT i-Cookpit™</>
Take the controls in the PEUGEOT i-Cockpit™ and experience an agile and visionary drive, with a compact steering wheel, configurable head-up digital instrument panel and 10” HD capacitive touchscreen.
The instrument panel and touchscreen of the PEUGEOT 508 PLUG-IN HYBRID offer a dedicated universe, allowing you to display information such as energy flows, driving mode+, electric range, fuel-powered range and the powermeter^.
+Driving mode: Electric, Hybrid, Comfort, Sport.
^The powermeter is a power use indicator: Charge, Eco, Sport.
The Plug-In Hybrid Universe
The 10" capacitive HD touchscreen lets you program battery charging and gets to the parameter setting functions* and driving information of the PEUGEOT 508 PLUG-IN HYBRID:
- The energy flows showing the hybrid system at work
- Fuel and electric consumption statistics
- Locating charging points and remaining range in electric mode+
- Setting battery parameters
- Activating the e-Save function
Freedom To Choose
Behind the wheel of the PEUGEOT 508 PLUG-IN HYBRID, experience a smooth drive and exemplary handling enhanced by controlled suspension+. Choose the engine that suits you:
- With the Plug-in hybrid engine, appreciate the versatility of driving. In electric mode, you can savour the pleasure of driving in complete silence, with little vibration.
- With an petrol engine, you choose from high-performance and efficient petrol engines, equipped with the Stop & Start function^
+Controlled suspension allows the driver to select a driving mode by controlling the suspension in three modes: normal, comfort or sport. Available as standard, as an option or not available according to version.
^Stop&Start: automatic engine stop and restart system to save fuel and reduce pollution.
Using the Adaptive Cruise Control system with the Stop & Go function combined with Lane Positioning Assist, your car's speed automatically adapts to that of the car ahead and keeps the PEUGEOT 508 in the position chosen by the driver as well as maintains your trajectory on the road with minimal driver input.
Plug-In Hybrid Engines
To produce the maximum combined power of 165 kW, the plug-in hybrid technology in the PEUGEOT 508 HYBRID brings together:
- A 133 kW PureTech petrol engine
- An 81 kW/110 hp electric motor
- The e-EAT8 8-speed electric automatic gearbox
Driving Range & Charging Time
The lithium-ion battery driving range of the PEUGEOT 508 PLUG-IN HYBRID allows you to travel up to 55 km in Electric mode, according to the WLTPThe electric range achieved in real world conditions will depend upon a number of factors including, but not limited to: the accessories fitted (pre and post registration); the starting charge of the battery; variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load. The WLTP (Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicles Test Procedure) is used to measure fuel consumption, electric range and CO2 figures.certification protocol.
Charging the battery regularly to one hundred percent is recommended to experience the benefits of the electric driving capabilities. Charging the plug-in hybrid vehicles overnight via a mode two charging cable is a seamless and hassle-free approach. For the PEUGEOT 508 Plug-in Hybrid’s 11.8kWh battery capacity, charging from zero percent to one hundred percent can take approximately five hours via a 2.3kW mode two cable.
However, charging times are dynamic depending upon a variety of variables, including the starting battery charge, charging equipment and ambient temperature.
The PEUGEOT 508 is equipped with the latest generation Euro 6 PureTech petrol engine. It provides improved fuel consumption, driving pleasure and great performance. This drivetrain is powered by:
- 1.6-litre turbo petrol mated to an eight speed automatic gearbox
- Length (mm): 4,750
- Width+ (mm): 1,859
- Height (mm): 1,403
+Excluding wing mirrors
Get all the advantages of a full warranty when you buy a new PEUGEOT, with manufacturing, paintwork and perforation defects all covered.
Take advantage of PEUGEOT Roadside Assistance if your vehicle is immobilised (due to a breakdown or accident). You will be taken care of in the event of a breakdown or if your car is towed.
By choosing to pre-pay for your scheduled PEUGEOT services, you can bundle the service costs into your new car purchase. It's easy, flexible and affordable.
*The electric range achieved in real world conditions will depend upon a number of factors including, but not limited to: the accessories fitted (pre and post registration); the starting charge of the battery; variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load. The WLTP (Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicles Test Procedure) is used to measure fuel consumption, electric range and CO2 figures.
**5 year warranty on PEUGEOT new passenger vehicles. Subject to terms, conditions and exclusions. View here.
***5 year roadside assist on new PEUGEOT vehicles, terms & conditions apply. View here.