5 Year Unlimited KM Warranty1
5 Year Roadside Assistance2
PEUGEOT 308 Hatch
All-New PEUGEOT 308: The Compact Hatchback
The intense appeal of the high-end new PEUGEOT 308 captivates you with its strength of character and dynamism, while the intuitive new PEUGEOT i-Cockpit™ enhances your onboard experience. The PEUGEOT 308 GT and GT Premium are driven by a turbo-petrol engine, with the all-new PEUGEOT 308 GT Sport Hatch Plug-In Hybrid offering drivers the best of both worlds.
Design & Techno
The All-New PEUGEOT 308 is the first model to represent the new and futuristic design language for PEUGEOT. With a design language focused on the ‘power of allure’, it boasts sensual, sharp and striking design. The high-end PEUGEOT 308 is free spirited, with a powerful heart and a strong stance, while innovative features and luxury comforts heighten your senses.
Impressive and appealing at first sight, the All-New PEUGEOT 308 features a remarkable stance, muscular rear and racy profile. The powerful, bold and feline exterior, features an assertive front grille, athletic lines and a strong, sharp light signature. Surprising and unexpected, PEUGEOT 308 comes it a range of colours to suit your style. Embodying PEUGEOT inspiration, the All-New PEUGEOT 308 is without parallel.
Cabin wellbeing and comfort is essential for all passengers, that’s why the All-New PEUGEOT 308 offers massage seats, configurable ambient lighting, Alcantara seats (GT) and Nappa leather1 (available only with GT Premium and GT Premium Sport PHEV variants). Small, but thoughtful, details like a heated steering wheel for those chillier days, help to ensure a comfortable and luxurious drive.
Because, why not?
Spectacular style does not come at the expense of substance, as safety lies at the heart of the All-New PEUGEOT 308. Starting with the cabin which is designed to ensure the driver can maintain a comfortable driving position and helps to keep your eyes on the road. Safety is also underpinned by considered structural design and airbags, while the all-new PEUGEOT 308 is further equipped with driver aids such as HD cameras, blind spot monitoring and adaptive cruise control for additional peace of mind, confidence and driving enjoyment.
The ergonomic and intuitive i-Cockpit™ offers easy access to a full range of features carefully designed to transform your time into quality time. It includes a compact heated steering wheel that centralizes all the controls and a digital head-up instrumental panel. For a shared onboard experience, the PEUGEOT i-Cockpit™ is accessible to passengers. Additionally, there are new innovative and customisable multi-window touch screens and virtual i-toggles. Furthermore, a new central console with multiple storage spaces is also available.
Keeping your PEUGEOT 308 running optimally, and efficiently, is our priority. Across the PEUGEOT 308 range ownership benefits include:
- Competitive 3 & 5-year Pre-Paid Service2 plans to suit your budget, with the option to bundle the service costs into your new car purchase.
- 5 year/Unlimited kilometre warranty3.
- Complimentary 5-Year Roadside Assistance4 for when the unexpected happens.
- Access to PEUGEOT Financial Services5 with competitive rates, flexible plans and a Guaranteed Future Value6.
NEW PEUGEOT 308 GT
Enjoy high-quality design and appreciate all the efficient equipment offered with the GT trim.
- 1.2L Turbo Petrol, 96kW 8 speed auto
- PEUGEOT i-Cockpit™ with 10” HD colour touchscreen
- Full LED matrix headlights & Rear full LED 3D PEUGEOT ‘claw effect’ lights
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Blind Spot Detection (long range)
- Adaptive cruise control with complete Stop & Go function
- PEUGEOT virtual i-Toggle shortcuts
- Keyless entry & push button start
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® & Android AutoTM connectivity1
- Fraxx knit Tri-Material Alcantara with 'Isabella' leather effect and "Adamite" green top stitch
- 18” ‘Kamakura’ alloy wheels
1. Compatible Apple® or Android™ device required.
PEUGEOT 308 Length: 4,365 mm
PEUGEOT 308 Width: 2,062 mm
PEUGEOT 308 Height: 1,465 mm
PEUGEOT 308 Wheel Size: 18 inch
PEUGEOT 308 Tyre Size: 225/40 R18
Get all the advantages of a full warranty when you buy a new PEUGEOT, with manufacturing, paintwork and perforation defects all covered.
Take advantage of PEUGEOT Roadside Assistance if your vehicle is immobilised (due to a breakdown or accident). You will be taken care of in the event of a breakdown or if your car is towed.
By choosing to pre-pay for your scheduled PEUGEOT services, you can bundle the service costs into your new car purchase. It's easy, flexible and affordable.
The many practical and ingenious accessories designed for the new PEUGEOT 308 help to increase your well-being and safety on the road. Discover the range of 308 Accessories below.
1. Leather appointed seats are a combination of genuine leather and synthetic materials and are not wholly leather.
2. Subject to terms and conditions, Visit SERVICE.
3. 5 Year Unlimited KM Warranty on all new PEUGEOT passenger vehicles. Subject to terms, conditions and exclusions. Visit WARRANTY.
4. 5 Year Roadside Assistance on all new PEUGEOT vehicles. Subject to terms, conditions and exclusions. Visit ROADSIDE ASSIST.
5. Approved applicants only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Finance is provided by IFSA Pty Ltd ABN 39 651 319 774 trading as PEUGEOT Financial Services, managed by Allied Retail Finance Pty Ltd ABN 31 609 859 985 Australian Credit Licence 483211. Available at participating PEUGEOT Financial Services Retailers only.
6. Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is a loan feature which provides greater certainty about the minimum future value of your vehicle at the end of the loan term. Approved applicants only. Finance is provided by IFSA Pty Ltd ABN 39 651 319 774 trading as PEUGEOT Financial Services, managed by Allied Retail Finance Pty Ltd ABN 31 609 859 985 Australian Credit Licence 483211.