French manufacturer Peugeot may not have local representation in Australia, but this hasn’t stopped this immensely popular car brand from taking off across our country
The Peugeot 308 is a smartly-styled five-door family hatchback offering a vast range of features, such as PureTech petrol or BlueHDi diesel. The 308 offers individuals and families with an amazing drive and a modern interior.
We have put together a few handy tips in how you can effectively service your Peugeot 308, and keep it in the best possible condition for years to come, including how often you should service your vehicle, and how to reset your service reminder.
How often should I service my Peugeot 308?
The recommended intervals for servicing your Peugeot 308 are at least once every 12 months/15,000km. Some 308 variants will differ, with a recommended slightly lengthier distance gap of 20,000km every 12 months.
What repairs might my Peugeot 308 need?
It is possible that your Peugeot 308 may experience issues if you do not adhere to the recommended service intervals.
The Peugeot 308 may experience common issues that may result in the following repairs:
- Engine mount replacement;
- Number plate bulb replacement;
- CV shaft replacement;
- Wiper blades not cleaning repair;
- Front brake pad and rotor replacement;
- Horn Replacement;
- Window regulator replacement;
- Exhaust manifold gasket replacement;
- Power steering pressure hose replacement;
- Windscreen replacement.
What warranty does the Peugeot 308 come with?
It is also important to remember that Peugeot is also a brand does back its models with a five-year, unlimited-kilometre warranty, which puts it in the mix among a lot of its mainstream contemporaries.
How do you reset the service reminder on a Peugeot 308?
The Peugeot 308 is a compact car of the French manufacturer Peugeot. If you exceed the specified service interval, the Service Light will blink and you should reset the service indicator light.
Perform the following step to reset the service reminder light on yourPeugeot 308:
- Turn the ignition to the OFF position
- There are 2 buttons on the dash, push and hold the button with a spanner icon or 000 button
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting the engine.
- Continue to hold down the button with a spanner icon until the end of the countdown and the service light turns off.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Looking for a high-quality Peugeot service in Perth?
At Perth City Peugeot, we have a team of trained technicians in Perth who can offer a premium Peugeot service so you can continue to have the same smooth driving experience you’ve come to expect.
We will ensure that you receive optimal performance from your new vehicle well into the future thanks to Peugeot’s signature AfterCare Program. At Perth City Peugeot, we pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and attention to detail when it comes to the ongoing maintenance of your vehicle.